Dear FSS Students,
Did you ever want to have an impact on improving our Faculty? Do you wish to make the voices of your fellow students heard? Would you like to become part of an active student community across the whole of Groningen?
If any of these questions sparked your interest, we are happy to announce that Pro Geo is looking for a new Board for the 2024/25 academic year!
Do you want to know what Pro Geo does?
- Aims to maintain and improve the quality of education at the FSS;
- Holds meetings on education issues with the Faculty Council;
- Handles questions, complaints and comments of the students;
- Supervises the Programme Committees (PCs);
- Helps organise Career Day with the Faculty Association Ibn Battuta;
- Connects with other student associations and student bodies of the University.
As part of Pro Geo, you will be financially compensated and you will be working part-time. The workload is manageable next to full-time studying and you will get the chance to interact with students and staff from within the Faculty and beyond.
If you can think critically and are interested in the education system, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday the 21st of February at 23:59 including the following:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Study programme and year
- Motivation letter (max 500 words)
With kind regards,
The 32nd Board of Pro Geo